After a string of days with above-average or average temperatures, today the high will be below average, only reaching 10 C. It was warm up again for the weekend.
Today: Mainly sunny, high 10.
Tonight: A few clouds. Low 4.
Saturday: Sunny, high 17. Chance of showers at night, low 11.
Sunday: Chance of showers, high 22, low 7.
Monday: Sunny, high of 16. Rain at night, low 10.
Tuesday: Rain. High 12, low 11.
Wednesday: Chance of showers, high 20, low 10.
CBC Montreal wants your great photos of the city. The best pictures of the day will be used on CBC Montreal News at 6 p.m. and on our website.
You can email them to email@example.com, or send them via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Latest USA News
- Gas prices in Churchill rise above $2; northern communities 'held as pawns'
- Oake family eyes arena property for addictions facility; competing group says they were snubbed by city
- With cannabis legalization approaching, Pallister urges cabinet and staff to declare potential conflicts of interest
- Winnipeg's gas prices spike due to refinery outages
- MMIW inquiry blames federal bureaucracy for hampering work, frustrating families
- City's taxi industry wants Uber to play by the same rules
- 'I'm a survivor': MLA shares story of domestic abuse
- Police describe search of accused letter bomber's home, business
- Lowry's wait almost over
- Astros win 1st World Series crown, top Dodgers 5-1 in Game 7
- Family of Canadian soldier who killed himself after returning home from Afghanistan awarded the Memorial Cross
- Arcane law strips unwitting Canadians of citizenship
- U.S. marines in 'deplorable' urination video
- Eating disorder patients in Canada, denied treatment