To encourage thoughtful and respectful conversations, first and last names will appear with each submission to CBC/Radio-Canada's online communities (except in children and youth-oriented communities). Pseudonyms will no longer be permitted.
By submitting a comment, you accept that CBC has the right to reproduce and publish that comment in whole or in part, in any manner CBC chooses. Please note that CBC does not endorse the opinions expressed in comments. Comments on this story are moderated according to our Submission Guidelines. Comments are welcome while open. We reserve the right to close comments at any time.
Note: The CBC does not necessarily endorse any of the views posted. By submitting your comments, you acknowledge that CBC has the right to reproduce, broadcast and publicize those comments or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever. Please note that comments are moderated and published according to our submission guidelines.
Latest USA News
- Gas prices in Churchill rise above $2; northern communities 'held as pawns'
- Oake family eyes arena property for addictions facility; competing group says they were snubbed by city
- With cannabis legalization approaching, Pallister urges cabinet and staff to declare potential conflicts of interest
- Winnipeg's gas prices spike due to refinery outages
- MMIW inquiry blames federal bureaucracy for hampering work, frustrating families
- City's taxi industry wants Uber to play by the same rules
- 'I'm a survivor': MLA shares story of domestic abuse
- Police describe search of accused letter bomber's home, business
- Lowry's wait almost over
- Astros win 1st World Series crown, top Dodgers 5-1 in Game 7
- Family of Canadian soldier who killed himself after returning home from Afghanistan awarded the Memorial Cross
- Arcane law strips unwitting Canadians of citizenship
- U.S. marines in 'deplorable' urination video
- Eating disorder patients in Canada, denied treatment